Yoga by the Fountain & Thursdays Till 7
Thursdays in July, August at 6:30 p.m. Shopping + Yoga + Happy Hour = Thursday Nights at 50th & France!
*Classes will move inside Edina 5-0 Mall near Title Nine on West 50th Street during inclement weather.
Yoga by the Fountain is back this summer! YogaFit Studios will be providing complimentary beginner yoga classes on every Thursday in July and August starting at a NEW time - 6:30 p.m. The fountain is located in front of Belleson's on West 50th Street at 50th & France. Many of our businesses are staying open later on Thursday evenings. Check our directory for more information on exact store hours.
Happy Hours after for class participants! Some of our restaurants are hosting a special happy hour after the class each Thursday.
- July 6 - Edina Grill
- July 13 - Beaujo's
- July 20 - Edina Grill
- July 27- Red Cow
- August 3 - Beaujo's
- August 10 - Edina Grill
- August 17 - Red Cow
- August 24 - Edina Grill
- August 30 - Red Cow
Other participating stores:
- Agra Culture Kitchen & Press - Delicious, healthy samples every Thursday.
- Scout & Molly's Boutique - Every Thursday, if you come in with your yoga mat before the class, receive 10% off. On July 13 and August 10, Scout & Molly's will provide swag items and water tumblers!
- Athleta - Complimentary tote bags with hair ties and a coupon for $10 off your $75 purchase!
- Title Nine - $9 off bra gift cards to all participants plus a 15% off purchase coupon that would be good through the weekend of the class.
- Harriet & Alice - Table with yoga bags and yoga candles. *Also open until 8 p.m. at their location in the alleyway between At Home & Co. and Belleson's for classes, shopping and hosting events.
July 21-23, 2017
50th & France's Annual Crazy Days sidewalk sales features discounts from stores with outdoor sale racks/tents along with live music in the area. Colorful balloons will mark which businesses are participating, but a list is also below of more than 25 stores!
- Alchemy will host a class from 10:30-1 p.m. on Friday near the fountain. Alchemy will offer free week passes, a torpedo to workout with, and will offer La Croix!
- Edina Family Chiropractic will be outside on West 50th Street doing Free Posture Screens and will have chances to receive complimentary X-rays and consultations.
- Rejuvenate Today Massage & Wellness will offer chair massages for $1 per minute outside on the corner of 50th Street and Ewing Friday 10-3 p.m., Saturday, 11-4 p.m. and Sunday 11-3 p.m. First 2 min free
- Saturday, July 22 - Annual Harry Potter Day (celebrating his Birthday) at Sweet Retreat
- Store is decorated with Harry Potter theme
- All cupcakes are themed Harry Potter with special decor
- Special Flavors: Butterbeer, Pumpkin Pasty, Queenie's Apple Streudel & the Niffler
- Special Items that we will sell outside: Cauldron Cakes (brownie bites), Wizard Wands (Choc Covered Pretzel's)
Friday 1-3 p.m. - Harbor & Home
Saturday 1-3 p.m. - Maryann & the Money Makers
- A La Mode Boutique & Nail Spa - Entire store 30% off – Clearance items up to 60% off.
- Annika Bridal Boutique's sample sale this weekend! Gowns will be marked down 40-60%, with some under $1,000.
- Alchemy - Alchemy Edina Free Week. Alchemy is Group Fitness Transformed. Combining the best of Yoga, Strength Training, and High Intensity Conditioning, Alchemy provides an unmatched group fitness experience. Your first week is always on us. Just show up, no pre-registration required! We will handle the rest. 6729 York Ave S, Edina, MN 55435. We will bring free week passes, a torpedo (our workout equipment) boxes, and some La Croix to hand out!
- Arthur Murray Dance Center - Our 1 week membership that is valued at $149 for $49 the weekend of Crazy Days and the Monday following.
- Beaujo's Wine Bar & Bistro - $20 bottle of wine special. Choice of white or red.
- bluebird boutique - 50-90% off spring and summer!
- bumbershute - Rack outside with summer specials.
- Burlap & Brass - Visit us at Burlap & Brass during Crazy Days for your chance to win free Sota Gear!! First prize: Sota T-Shirt of your choice!! Second Prize: Sota Hat of your choice!! Third Prize: Sota Water Bottle to keep you hydrated this summer!! Plus tons of new markdowns!
- Corset Styling - Corset Styling & Fashion Boutique's crazy days Butterfly Sale is causing quite the flutter: 50% off all spring/summer AND fall/winter clothing, accessories and shoes. Shop popular name brands and local artisan jewelry. You will be a flutter with excitement.
- Edina Family Chiropractic - Edina Family Chiropractic will be doing Free Posture Screens and will have chances to receive complimentary X-rays and consultations.
- Equation - Up to 90% off, $5 bin, $10 bin and $49 denim!
- Fashion Avenue - Fashion Avenue will have a large selection of designer clothing & accessories at 75% off our already low prices! Brands include Prada, Gucci, J Brand, Vince, Theory, Armani & DVF to name just a few. Come see why we're the Twin Cities favorite upscale consignment shop!
- Fringe Accessories - Stop by Fringe Accessories for specials on stylish jewelry, accessories and more.
- Gather - 70% off clearance merchandise.
- Grethen House - Come visit us during Crazy Days to shop pre-fall and 70-90% off oldies but goodies!
- Harriet & Alice - Harriet & Alice will be having a Blue Sky Fibers Trunk show during Crazy Days. The trunk show will feature some of the new Fall styles from Blue Sky as well as the new Anniversary Yarn collection of Techno & American Scenic. Stop in to see the latest in locally handmade goods and lux fibers.
- Lush Cosmetics - Who says getting clean can't be loads of fun? Come check out Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics for live demos of their famous shower jellies. Learn about how these jellies are created and how they can help you beat the summer heat!
- Nani Nalu Beachwear - We will have a rack outside our store and inside of select cover-ups offered at 50% off retail.
- Pacifier - Stop by Pacifier during Crazy Days for 50%-70% Off Summer Clothing, Toys + Books, and as always, free balloons for the kiddos!
- Parc - We've got a rack of summer clearance items including dresses, tops, accessories and shoes all priced to move during Crazy Days!
- prAna - Tent outside with summer specials!
- Rejuvenate Today Massage & Wellness - Outdoor chair massage Friday 10-3 p.m., Saturday, 11-4 p.m. and Sunday 11-3 p.m.
- Scout & Molly's Boutique - Scout & Molly's loves Crazy Days at 50th & France! This year we will be offering a BOGO deal on all clearance items, plus some insane discounts on designers like Show Me Your Mumu and Cupcakes & Cashmere! Our store is trendy, inclusive, and classic; offering styles for women of all ages and stages. We cannot wait for you to find your perfect summer pieces at an incredible deal! Visit our Instagram and Facebook pages for a taste of what could be a part of the event!
- Shop in the City - 1. Fidget Spinner Extravaganza:Buy 2 get 1 FREE Tons in stock! Including: Bluetooth, oil dip, light up, super hero and more! 2. Make room for Fall:50-70% off select clothing, gifts, accessories
- Spalon Montage - For every $150 Spalon Montage gift card purchase, receive a $25 gift card for you.
- STEELE Fitness - STEELE Fitness provides Members with 365 days-a-year healthclub access, unlimited group fitness, spa-like locker rooms & award winning personal training in a luxurious & welcoming environment. New members sign up during Crazy Days, July 21st - July 23rd and receive 25% off your first three months of membership!
- Wink Gifts & Boutique (formerly Live, Laugh, Love) - We will be having a table with 50% or greater off merchandise.
Open Streets on 50th
Join us Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017 for Open Streets on 50th!
We're closing West 50th Street between Wooddale Avenue in Edina and Chowen Avenue in Minneapolis for the third-annual Open Streets on 50th!
The street will be open to bikes and pedestrians to enjoy music, dance, games, crafts, yoga and other creative and active events. Civic, athletic, artistic, creative and neighborhood groups, as well as businesses will participate! Open Streets is dog-friendly, too!
It's time for everyone to come together for a day of celebration and community building!
To fill out an on-line application to participate, please cut and copy this link:
2017 Pumpkin Fest
October 21, 2017
Thanks to everyone who came out for 2016 Pumpkin Fest. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017 details! In the meantime, check out this photo gallery from our 2016 Pumpkin Fest!
Tree Lighting Ceremony & Winter Market & Small Business Saturday
Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017
- Small Business Saturday - Spend the day shopping at 50th & France receiving discounts and celebrate small business!
- Tree Lighting Ceremony - Visit with Santa from 3-5 p.m. near the holiday tree on West 50th Street. Carolers will be strolling the area, singing holiday songs. The holiday tree is lit at 5 p.m.
- Holiday Market - Featuring local artists and vendors. More info to come!
Style Edina Fashion Show 2018
Check back to see updates and participating stores for 2018 fashion show!
52nd Annual Edina Art Fair
June 1 - 3, 2018
The First Official Art Fair of the Year featuring nearly 300 fine artists from Minnesota, the U.S and Canada.
More information on the Edina Art Fair website.
Free Admission | Rain or Shine | Free Shuttle
Thursdays Till 7
50th & France shops are staying open later on Thursdays throughout the year. Stop by our shops and enjoy the cafe lights in the area as you wait for your dinner reservation, and grab an iced coffee from one of our coffee shops or an ice cream!
Businesses staying open until 7 p.m. or later on Thursday evenings (see store hours in our directory for full details):
- Annika Bridal
- Banana Republic
- Burlap & Brass
- Cooks of Crocus Hill
- Fashion Avenue
- General Sports
- Live, Laugh, Love
- Nani Nalu
- RF Moeller Jeweler
- Sur La Table
- Title Nine
- Witt + Bliss (inside Bespoke Hair Artisans)
- Aesthetic Institute of Edina / Kovanda Plastic Surgery
- A La Mode Boutique & Nail Spa
- Bespoke Hair Artisans
- Denny Kemp Salon
- Lush Cosmetics
- Oliver Taylor Salon
- Spalon Montage
- STEELE Fitness
- The Hair District
- The Glow Lounge
- The WOW Bar
- Tribeca Salon
Weekday Restaurant Specials
If making dinner just isn't cutting it on a weekday or you want to make your weekday feel a little more special with an evening out, 50th & France restaurants have great specials earlier in the week!
Agra Culture Kitchen & Press - bottomless house wine on Monday/Tuesdays
Arezzo Ristorante - Happy hour weekdays 4-5 p.m.
Beaujo's - Happy hour from 9-10 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday, $2 off any glass of wine and select food specials too.
Cocina del Barrio - Happy hour Monday-Friday 3-6 p.m.
D'Amico & Sons - Wine & Dine Date Night $34 per couple on Tuesday (and Saturday) nights
Edina Grill - Two happy hours - Morning Happy Hour: Monday thru Friday 8am to 10am (Bar and Patio Areas Only). Afternoon & Late Night Happy Hour: Daily From 3pm to 6pm and 9pm to Close.
Mozza Mia - Happy hour Monday-Friday 4-6 p.m.
Red Cow - Two happy hours every day from 3-6 p.m. and 10 p.m. - close. Six different apps for $6, and $1-$2 off select draft beers, $2 off wine by the glass, and $2 off specialty cocktails available starting July 5th
Salut Bar Americain - Happy hour daily 3-6 p.m.
prAna Intensati Classes
Every Saturday 10-11 a.m.
INTENSATI: A high energy, cardio workout that is dynamic and rhythmic, yet easy to follow. This unique class combines martial arts, fitness aerobics, yoga, and spoken meditation to improve your health and tap into your inner potential.
Arezzo Ristorante Ladies Night Out
Every Monday 4-9 p.m. $15 bottles of Pigro wines.