Winter Market at 50th & France - Saturdays Nov. 25 and Dec. 2, 9, 16 - Edina 5-0 Mall
Shop for gifts from local artisans with a new theme each Saturday in Edina 5-0 Mall between Title Nine and Annika Bridal. The artisans will showcase gifts to reflect the theme.
Winter Market Details:
- Saturday, Nov. 25 from 1-5 p.m. - Theme: Hostess Gifts and Holiday Party Gifts
- Saturday, Dec. 2 from 12-3 p.m. - Theme: Secret Santa Gifts
- Saturday, Dec. 9 from 12-3 p.m. - Theme: Stocking Stuffers
- Saturday, Dec. 16 from 12-3 p.m. - Theme: Men’s Shopping day (gift ideas i.e. growlers)
Children's Festive Activities hosted by College Nannies & Tutors on Dec. 2, 9, 16 - Lunds & Byerlys Loft above Caribou Coffee
Let the kids get their jingle on while you enjoy all 50th & France has to offer for the holidays. College Nannies elves will host child-friendly activities to keep the youngsters engaged and even more excited for winter and the holidays. Hands on activities include: making a snow globe, handprint reindeer, learn and play new card and dice games, holiday card making, story time and cookie decorating! The College Nannies team has creativity and the kids covered at this drop off event.
This event for kids is 12 - 4 p.m. Nov. 25, Dec. 2, 9 and 16 for parents to shop while their kids do fun, festive activities in the 50th & France Lunds & Byerlys Loft above Caribou Coffee. Lunds & Byerlys is donating snacks for kids! There will be two shifts, one from 12-2 p.m. and another from 2-4 p.m. to drop off children 4 and up. Space is limited.
Children's Festive Activities Details:
- Saturdays, Nov. 25 and Dec, 2, 9, 16
- 12-4 p.m. (two shifts - 12-2 p.m. and 2-4 p.m.)
- For kids ages 4 and up