50th & France Lifestyle Blog
A La Mode continues its summer sale for the rest of August!
A La Mode Boutique & Nail Spa carries exclusive fashion and home accessory items, and a lavish nail spa where you can kick back and relax after you’ve completed a little retail therapy. For the final stretch of August, they are having a 30-60 percent sale on all of their merchandise. You simply cannot miss it!
A La Mode has a wide range of products and goodies to curb your shopping needs. They have everything from candles and pillows, to handbags and beauty products. Currently, we are loving this rose gold and grey cross body. It is adorable and the perfect size for just the necessities. As a spa, their nail polish collection is endless and perfect for creating any vibe you want. Then there is the apparel and we are obsessed with this scarf and hat. We love how it looks paired with these dangling earrings, a muted brown-red lip, some nail polish, and fuzzy wristlet. Again, everything is 30 percent off and a few select items are even up to 60 percent off!
Of course, we can’t forget about their incredible nail spa. While the services are not on sale, you cannot put a price on exceptional service and the chemical free products they treat you with. Right now they’re using products from Farmhouse Fresh, which uses natural ingredients, including fruits, vegetables and milk from U.S. farms. Everything is Paraben & Sulfate free and the fragrances are all phthalate free, and some are even vegan or gluten free. You be sure that A La Mode will only pamper you with the best products around.
Make sure you stop by A La Mode during the month of August to shop and pamper yourself.
August tends to be a combination of savoring the last few weeks of summer all while preparing for back-to-school, cooler weather and fall festivities (never too early to start watching Hocus Pocus for Halloween!). We gathered all the new styles, events and fun things happening at 50th & France over the next couple of months.
50th & France Fall Events
- Grethen House - Shop warm tones and rich textures for the upcoming season. Transition your wardrobe for fall with pieces from Re/Done, Isabel Marant Étoile, Golden Goose, MM6, Simon Miller, and Veronica Beard.
- prAna - New fall styles for women and men.
- bumbershute - Alc Edison leather jacket
- bluebird boutique - It's all about a straight leg this fall!
- Parc - Fall styles arriving daily + our summer sale continues at PARC, come visit us in-store or shop online. Free shipping on all US orders over $100!
- Corset Styling - Corset Styling & Fashion Boutique has begun the transformation into a fashion concierge business. Beginning in September, the new business name will be Jodi Mayers & Style Partners: a team of independent stylists. Throughout August, all clothing, accessories, furniture and fixtures remain on sale. Stop at Corset Styling today.
- R.F. Moeller Jeweler - Visit R.F. Moeller Jeweler Thursday, September 21 through Saturday, September 23rd for the most sparkling weekend of fall: The Exceptional Diamond Event. The shop will be filled with diamonds, from loose stones to rings to tennis bracelets. And to top it off, they are offering exclusive discounts throughout the weekend.
- Fringe Accessories - Fringe Women's Accessories is one of the best-kept secrets in theCities for brides. We offer the finishing touches, from head to toe for the bride, bridal party, and wedding guests. Shipments arriving daily with new treasures including rose gold jewelry and hair pieces. Open every day and always available for private appointments.
- Burlap & Brass - New Fall Sweater/Jackets have arrived!! And they will quickly become your new go to- we promise!!
Health & Beauty
- Spalon Montage - Get a fresh, new look or simply indulge yourself with a massage.
- STEELE Fitness - You can’t put a price on convenience.From personal training to group classes, STEELE Fitness located on 50th and France in Edina has something for everyone. Early risers or night owls, we fit every schedule. Contact us today for membership information!
- Aesthetic Institute of Edina - Refresh your face with new treatments to prepare for drier months.
- Zel Skin - Eliminate fat without surgery or downtime and feel great from every angle. Zel Skin & Laser Specialists was the first clinic in the Twin Cities to provide CoolSculpting® treatments and has been successfully sculpting abdomens, flanks, and thighs since 2010. Now, we can now sculpt your arms for the firmer, more toned look you’ve been wanting. Call 952-929-8888 today to schedule your complimentary CoolSculpting® consultation or visit www.zelskin.com/coolsculpting for more information.
Home & Family
- Pacifier - Show off your family's wild side this fall with Oyster's Pearl's line of unbearably adorable t-shirts and onesies, now available at Pacifer Edina.
- Gather - Decorate with fall styles to keep your home feeling warm and cozy.
Dining & Entertainment
- Arezzo Ristorante - Hand tossed Neopolitan pizza!
- Red Cow - Red Cow updated their wine list!
- Arthur Murray Dance Center - Arthur Murray as been teaching the world to dance for over 105 years! From Foxtrot, Waltz, and Tango to Salsa, Rumba, or Cha Cha and more, they teach it all at Twin Cities Arthur Murray Dance Centers. Dance or fun, fitness, stress relief, passion, excitement, and more. Dancing is for everyone! Dancing is easy, glamorous and FUN! First lesson is free for Edina Chamber members. *new students only.
- We offer one-on-one lessons with a professional instructor.
- Lessons are set up by appointment at your convenience.
- No partner needed. We welcome singles, couples and even groups of people.
- Classes are ongoing so you can start at anytime.
- We offer private lessons, group lessons. and dance parties.
- Weekly practice parties so you can use shoe off what you've learned and have fun!
- Specialized dance lessons for your wedding.
Call Today ... Dance Tonight! Two Twin City locations, Edina- 50th and France 612-920-190 and St. Paul near Selby and Dale 651-227-3200
As Prana wraps up their End of Season Garage Sale, new arrivals are hitting the clothing racks and shelves. With new styles, colors and patterns, you can gear up just in time for the second month of Yoga by the Fountain. We love how versatile these pieces are and knew we had to share them with you.
Our first look is the ultimate on-the-go outfit so you can run errands, go to the gym and pick up the kids without any outfit changes. The green leggings are meant to workout in, plus they also have pockets that are the perfect size for your phone, keys and some money. Throw on this padded tank top for when you’re hot and sweaty, tie this sweatshirt around your waist (just incase it gets chilly), and you are ready to conquer the day.
The second outfit just screams lazy Sunday! These joggers are adorable and incredibly comfortable. Pair them with this patterned sports bra and a loose t-shirt and it’s like you’re still in your pajamas. Of course, we didn’t forget about that second (or third) day hair so throw on this Prana headband to keep it hidden and out of the way. This is the outfit to wear when you want to lounge around the house, hang out with your family or go on a nice evening stroll.
Don’t forget, Yoga by the Fountain continues at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday throughout August. Plus, many boutiques are staying open until 7 p.m. on Thursday evenings. Visit our event page to learn more.