50th & France Lifestyle Blog
Our Holiday Gift Guide features unique gifts from many local businesses! We have a variety of gifts featuring Accessories, Clothing, Dining, Health & Beauty, Home & Entertaining & Jewelry.
1. bluebird boutique - Jocelyn Rex Rabbit Knit Mittens in Silver Cloud
2. Luya Shoes & Other Fine Things - Fortress of Inca Adriana Coco Boot in gold. Handmade in Peru. Jupi gloves made in Minneapolis.
3. WINK Gifts & Boutique - The Recyled Cement Bag Collection by Malia Designs. Fair trade and eco-friendly handbags that help fight human trafficking.
4. Burlap & Brass - The perfect gift for an amazing cause. Love Your Melon Beanies donate 50% of the profits to fight pediatric cancer. Join the fight this Holiday season and stop by Burlap & Brass to pick one up! BurlapBrass.com or follow us on Instagram or Facebook.
5. Oska - Your fingers and thumbs will remain open and free to move in these OSKA gloves. The area in which your hands are especially cold-sensitive, like the wrists, are kept warm by well-fitting knitted cuffs. High quality boiled wool protects the palms. A wonderful accessory – with rustic jackets as well as with timelessly classic or feminine coat interpretations. This OSKA cap in the trendy bag shape is a real attention-getter and can be changed any way you please. The cap has a wide brim and decorative overlock seams. Its high quality boiled wool is a sustainable material which will last many seasons and is beautiful with sporty jackets – but also with the contemporary feminine flared coat silhouettes.
6. Harriet & Alice - Blue Sky Fibers Ski Trio Hat Kit and blue mug by local artisan, Emily Murphy.
1. Grethen House - Coat Edit | Cozy Never Looked So Good
2. Shop in the City - Shop in the City has a store filled with wonderful selections for all your gift giving needs! These nostalgic shirts featuring beloved home town favorite department store Dayton's are sure to be a hit. Other local favorites include the Nankin, Porkys & Moby Dick's. Be sure to check out fabulous jewelry, cozy sweaters & apparel, luxurious candles, funny novelties & great stocking stuffers! Please check our instagram daily for updates instagram.com/shopinthecityedina and website for more information at shopinthecity.com
3. Equation - Camo sweater by Central Park West $138, Beaded Necklace by Tess + Tricia $200, Frayed hem jeans by AG $178, Pom pom hat $35, Knitted gloves ($28)
4. Jodi Mayers & Style Partners - Give the gift of TIME this holiday season …. to yourself. Whether you’re shopping for that last minute holiday party look or have people on your shopping list difficult to buy for, enlist the help of Jodi Mayers & Style Partners. Enjoy $25 off your first session with Jodi for personal shopping or styling services. Learn more at www.jodimayers.com. Offer expires 12/23/17.
5. Title Nine - Fracas Fleece Pullover: When we move out of the climate-controlled studio and into winter's chilly temperatures, we pull on the Fracas. Brushed interior traps heat and soothes away shivers. Poly warms even when wet. Large secure pocket. ($90)
1. Arezzo Ristorante - Buone Feste from Arezzo Ristorante! Gift certificates make great gifts for anniversaries, birthdays, special occasions and holidays. $10 bonus gift card with purchase of $50. Gift certificates available in any denomination.
2. Salut Bar Americain - Gifts cards available this holiday season!
3. Red Cow - For every $50 you spend on gift cards, you get a $15 bonus card.
4. Coalition - Love Coalition? Want to spread the love - and get a little something for yourself in return? Holiday gift cards are now available! You'll receive $25 when you purchase a gift card for $100. Stop in to our restaurant at 3808 West 50th Street, or give us a call at 952-456-8979 to order. Merry, merry!
Health & Beauty
1. STEELE Fitness - What’s better than the gift of health? Give someone you love, or treat yourself, to a STEELE Personal Training package for an extra push in the right direction when it comes to meeting fitness goals.Purchase 3 Personal Training sessions for $249! Stop in to STEELE Fitness Edina, call 763-233-5800, or Email email@example.com and mention this newsletter to get started! Offer Expires December 31st, 2017.
2. Lush Cosmetics - Sparkle Gift - Hop in a toasty shower and indulge in these citrusy treats to shake off those winter blues. Year-round bestsellers Ocean Salt Face And Body Scrub and Buffy Body Butter are complemented by limited edition treats Bubbly Shower Gel, Buck's Fizz Body Conditioner and Baked Alaska Soap. Every one of these zesty delights contains uplifting essential oils like lime, orange and grapefruit to brighten moods and skin. You'll go from dreary to cheery in no time! ($49.9)
3. Spalon Montage - For every $150 gift card purchase, receive a $25 gift card for you!
4. YogaFit Linden Hills - Give the gift of health and wellness with a YogaFit Linden Hills Gift Card for any denomination. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612 444-1991. Located on 45th and France Ave South.
5. Aesthetic Institute of Edina/Kovanda Plastic Surgery - Give the gift of a holiday glow with Sciton Halo Skin Rejuvenation 25% off. A spot-free Christmas Sciton BBL. Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Gift certificates also available.
6. Alchemy Edina - The ultimate gift guide for someone you care about this Holiday season. Here are 7 items to help survive the Minnesota winter, Alchemy style. Hydrate your skin and hair with our luxurious body products and incredible No.4 shampoo and conditioner. Bundle up in our custom beanie and fill up that S'well bottle with hot chocolate, tea, or a hotty toddy. *All items available at any Alchemy location.
Home & Entertaining
1. Breadsmith - Stollen, German holiday bread, is a favorite of many. Its dough includes golden raisins and currants soaked in rum, almonds and orange and lemon peel. It’s a delicious tradition. Stollen comes wrapped and ready for gift-giving or for your holiday event. Stollen is also perfect for brunch, bringing to the office, or lightly toasting a slice for yourself! ($15.95)
2. Gather - Gather's hand-decorated ornaments are back with a new design! Spoonbridge and Cherry joins the Landmark Edina Theater and Stone Arch Bridge in our unique collection of Minnesota-themed ornaments, available only at Gather!
3. Edward Jones - Holiday Open House Tuesday, Nov. 28 from 11-2 p.m. Share in our holiday cheer as we usher in this grand season with a special celebration. We are happy to be a part of your community, and we would like to express our appreciation for your confidence and support. Refreshments will be served. Please call today to let us know if you and a guest will attend.
4. Grass Fed Cattle Co - Holiday Gift Package. Nice variety of locally raised, 100% grass fed beef steaks, roasts and ground beef. ($140 - 170)
5. Pacifier - Baby's Keepsake Ornament - This keepsake ornament is a time capsule of holiday memories. Write down a special message to your child each year with one of the 12 little notepapers, close with a golden seal, and put the note inside the ornament. Imagine all the valuable memories you'll have 12 years from now! ($20)
6. Lunds & Byerlys - Gift cards and Gift boxes for all occasions. Various price ranges or pick your amount for the gift card. We also have fruit Baskets which can be freshly made.
Jewelry & Eyewear
1. Art of Optiks - The “Gropius” from BLAKE KUWAHARA EYEWEAR: Handcrafted in Japan and created by laminating two separate frames together, the “Gropius” by Blake Kuwahara Eyewear is inspired by the Japanese design philosophy of “wabi-sabi”. Each frame is meticulously carved and textured by hand and capped by sterling silver hallmarks. Produced in a limited edition series of only 100 pieces worldwide and available exclusively at Art of Optiks. (MSRP: $725.00).
2. Parc - Make a statement in these handmade abstract stacked floating oval earrings by Modern Weaving.
3. R.F. Moeller Jeweler - The Forevermark Tribute Collection features an array of elegantly stackable diamond designs to pay tribute to what makes her the incredible woman she is. Featuring multiple Forevermark diamonds in different shapes and various precious gold metals within an assortment of stackable rings, pendants, and drop earrings, the collection is the perfect gift for someone special or for yourself to celebrate a milestone, memorable occasion, or just because.
4. The Optical at 50th & France - Designer eyewear and sunglasses - Has someone been naughty? Has someone been nice? Either way, we have gifts to entice! Product or gift cards are always a welcome present. Wide range of styles and prices.
5. bumbershute - Malibu Bangle from bumbershute.
50th & France has always had the only dpHUE location in Minnesota. dpHUE joined our neighborhood a few years ago, and the growing business needed a little extra space but wanted to stay close to 50th & France. They moved just a few blocks north to 44th & France. dpHUE is a unique hair experience because the salon professionals take a look at your hair and recommend how to refresh your hair with colors that bring out your best features and products that can help your hair between coloring.
Visitors can visit the new space for a free color consultation and learn about products, like Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, which beauty bloggers and celebrities (like Kristin Cavallari!) are obsessing over. ACV Hair Rinse is one of the most popular items at dpHUE. Apple Cider Vinegar rinses are popular on Pinterest and beauty blogs, but sometimes you want the natural ingredients without having to draw up a science experiment in your bathroom to make the rinse. They also have many other products for daily hair care and touch ups.
New address: 4405 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410