Celebrating All Things Minnesota
This is a good year to celebrate Minnesota and all the amazing things about this state. So many of our businesses have a variety of Minnesota-made items! We love supporting local businesses and celebrating all things Minnesota!
1. Pacifier - Smile, you're in Minnesota! This raglan tee from North Shore Apparel is a perfect way to show your kiddo's MN pride.
2. bluebird boutique -Mend Jewelry available at bluebird boutique. Locally made in Minneapolis! 50-70% off Fall/Winter.
3. Harriet & Alice - An assortment of Minnesota-made products that make great gifts for any Minnesota lover.
4. YogaFit Linden Hills - Join YogaFit during your free week of classes and get your 1st month of membership for $49 with any monthly membership plan which start as low as $69 per month” We offer 5 formats of yoga and fitness classes. Email us to get started email@example.com
5. Carbone's - Carbone's has been a Minnesota pizza staple for decades! It’s been better than a century since Alfonso and Antoinette (Nana) Carbone stepped onto the edge of America. A small Italian grocery on St. Paul’s east side, that served as a bar and as a confection shop during prohibition, has grown to an extended family of Carbone’s Pizzerias. In 1954, following Alfonso’s death, Nana gathered traditional recipes from the south of Italy and with the help of sons Frankie and Mario, opened St. Paul’s original Pizzeria. Visit the 50th & France Carbone's just off 50th Street and Ewing Avenue.
6. Equation - Wellfair clutches made in Minnesota!
7. Burlap & Brass - Burlap & Brass carries tons of MN Made items from socks to wall decor to jewelry to everything in between. Stop in and support our local artists!
8. Luya Shoes - Birddog bowties made in Minnetonka! Realia by Jen jewelry (in pretty purple Minnesota's favorite color!)
9. Grethen House - These delicate Silver Heishi Bead Earrings are locally made by Denise Houser. Grethen House is proud to carry a wide selection of unique earrings, necklaces, and bracelets from the Minneapolis based jewelry line.
10. Kovanda Plastic Surgery - Challenge the Power of Aging with a Halo(TM) Laser Treatment and receive a complimentary BBL(TM) Treatment Free! a $350.00 VALUE