Edina Art Fair Survival GuidePosted:Jun 1st, 2016 7:08 am
1. Fringe Accessories - Don’t let the long awaited MN sun ruin your day. Protect yourself from the heat and harmful rays with style. Hats starting at $20 and all sunglasses are $15.
3. Tribeca Salon - Our number Choice for the summer is 7seconds Detangler. 7 seconds seals the cuticle. Protects your hair all day. Provides UV and thermal protection and long last shine *Repairs and strengthens hair. Free of Parabens and sodium chloride. You will fall in love in seconds we will be offering 20% off the unite 7Seconds during Art Fair come check us out we are offering 20%off haircuts with selected stylists as well.
4. The Optical @ 50th & France - Choose polarized lenses to block all the glare off the store windows and beautiful artwork. Or if you prefer, pick a fashion tint to make you look gorgeous while seeing and being seen. Whatever style you desire, we’ll help you find your perfect artistic expression combined with comfort and function! The Optical at 50th and France – We Fit Your Style… Come Try Us On!
5. Scout & Molly's Boutique - Scout and Molly's has everything you need for Art Fair! Mar y sol tote in Aqua $135. Complimented with the Avery hat $98 and the zipper pouch $24. Don't forget your Yosi Samra flip flops (so comfy!)$58
6. Lush Cosmetics - Natural deodorant!