Spring 2017 Shopping, Dining & Fitness GuidePosted:Apr 5th, 2017 10:15 am
We're ready for spring!
Get the latest spring trends at 50th & France and stop by one of our restaurants to get some fresh, new items.
- bluebird boutique - Karina Grimaldi at bluebird boutique this spring!
- bumbershute - Rag & Bone Bomber.
- dpHUE - How to keep your Blonde fresh this summer. Use dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner to tone away brassiness and bring your blonde back to life.
- Grethen House - Dress with ease for spring in effortless one-pieces including jumpsuits, rompers, and dresses. Look for these fresh spring arrivals from designers including Black Crane, Ulla Johnson, Megan Park, Raquel Allegra, and more at Grethen House.
- Luxury Garage Sale - Whether it's the perfect Spring Break outfit or just a desire for a little spring cleaning. Luxury Garage Sale is your destination! Up to 90% off designer pieces. Shop LGS’ standout, designer consignment featuring Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, and more. Spring cleaning? From pickup to payout, our team provides a personalized, white glove service making consignment fun and lucrative.Schedule a store drop-off or in-home pickup today. Consignment redefined!
- Lush Cosmetics - Our wonderful tricolored Carrot, full of treats for both the shower and bath, is back for another Easter! We've packed a mix of sweet, floral and citrus-scented products into this giant root veggie. With a variety of cheery perfumes to choose from, everybody will find something to love.
- Pacifier - Spring is in the air...and in the bath! New Musee Bunny Tails Bath Bombs are a great addition for any Easter basket and feature four different scents: waterlily + jasmine, dandelion pear, tayberry + teakwood, and honeysuckle. Place them in the bath and discover a little toy inside!
- Parc - Shop new Spring Arrivals from hard to find independent designers like Hackwith Design House, Atelier Delphine, Revisited Matters, Achro, and more at Parc.
- Arezzo Ristorante - Hand tossed Neopolitan pizza served daily!
- Edina Grill - Edina Grill gives back to CornerHouse in April! Ask your server to add a donation to your bill, buy a Blueberry Basil Lemonade or donate directly to the cause!
- Red Cow - Four Course Easter Brunch with unlimited shareable selection of sweet and savory dishes
- Alchemy - Alchemy redefined group fitness in Minneapolis and now opens it's Edina location Saturday, April 8th. Try any of our signature classes, and refuel with Misfit Coffee on opening day. Surprise and delights to celebrate all day long! Don’t miss out. Invite your family, friends, neighbors...this is big.
Can’t make it? Enjoy complimentary classes during the entire first week (4.8 through 4.14).
- YogaFit Linden Hills
- Spring to your Mat Challenge – the entire month of April! Take any 20 classes of your choice throughout the month of April! Once you complete your card, turn it into with your name on it, and get entered in for a chance to win some AWESOME prizes including a FREE MONTH of yoga at YogaFit! Punch cards are available at the desk. Classes count starting April 1!
- Saturday, April 22nd – 1:30 PM to whenever – Pot Luck Party! Members and guests/friends pot luck and party! All students are welcome to come to the Potluck party! Sign up at the front desk and note what you might bring.
- Saturday, April 29th – Kids yoga and dance party! 2 PM to 3 PM Kids. Emmy Award winning “organic vaudeville folk” duo Jack and Kitty will be appearing in a special concert/dance party and yoga for children and families - 6 to 10 are welcome to come to this fun kids dance party with yoga moves incorporated! $5 suggested donation.